jueves, 11 de noviembre de 2010

I AM SAM


I am Sam will likely make you say, "Wow!" afterward of see her because it is a masterpiece on every artistic and technical level.
The film tells the story of a young woman who leaves her daughter the same day of her birth with your father, Sam Dawson, who is mentally deficient. The film narrates the difficulties he had when, after 6 years, Lucy starts to have more mental ability than his father. The State questioned Sam's ability to educate his daughter so that is facing a trial that it could lose custody.

The music is very intersting largely consists of Beatles tunes performed by other artists, fits the film perfectly. Sam and his friends are all a bit obsessed with the Beatles and the lyrics often complement emotions and actions.

Also on I am Sam we can see a heart-wrenching story that's something of an exciting, emotional roller-coaster. There are many humorous scenes, often centered on Sam and his buddies going about the world with a kind of Winnie the Pooh-like wisdom that seems more honest and admirable than most of the film's "normal" folks. Of course, there are also many scenes that will require tissues for tears.
The truth is that I am very tearful but this movie excites you really believe that playing such important issues as love, proving to be the main ingredient in the family and in life.
I think that this movie teaches you to value the simple thing of the life, also it shows that some ideas are only outcomes of prejudices.
I recommend to all people that to see the movie because help you a to look a just beyond, also is wonderfull.

1 comentario:

  1. hello chio:
    I like your blog because I have not seen that movie and your description gave me eager to see that movie, and I think seeing her cry because I am very weepy
    see you

    ResponderEliminar