sábado, 20 de noviembre de 2010

WHO WOULD NOT LIKE TO GO TO FRANCE?

This time I would write about France, the country that I would love to visit, because I imagine that is a too wonderful country, and i like the people who live there.
I think that the most of the people would like to travel once in their lives to Europe and particularly France, because always from small saw movies which is shown as a romantic city and a beautiful tourist destination.
France is the most visited country in the world. It has everything that you could ever want to see on your holidays: a great city like Paris, good beaches, more monuments than any other country, lovely nature, incredible mountain scenery; need I go on?
I would visit several places, first of all I would visit the famous Eiffel Tower, because it is an icon of his capital Paris.
Then also I would visit the Louvre Museum, the Palace of Versailles, Musée d'Orsay, the Arc de Triomphe, between other popular tourist destinations that give to the country a fill of mistery because of his historical landmarks through the centuries. I almost forgot the architecture of his Gothics cathedrals and basilicas as the Saint Denis Basilica, Notre-Dame de Chartres and Sainte-Chapelle.
On the other hand I would like to know the culture of the people living there, their customs and their daily activities, it must be very different from Chile. Also, I would love to taste the French cuisine rated as the best food in the world!
I would like only to travel one day to France, and discover all the beautiful things that has, but this is not enough for changing my country, because I love and I love the people who live here!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Rocío! I recommend it absolutely. You won't regret. It's a wonderful city with a big history and architecture.
    About people I can say that is not very nice with the tourist as romans. They're "a love of person".
    See you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola Rocio!! I'd love to know Europe is a continent that has a rich history, culture and development.Particularly I would like to know Italy. I love it. See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love France!, And I love European culture!
    When you're in France, maybe I is close to you ... in Italy!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Chio:
    I really liked your blog because I could really identify with what you wrote, I too would like to visit France

    ResponderEliminar